Whisky #16: Isle of Jura 10yo
Ah, now here's one I've tried earlier :)
Aroma has a splice of freshly hewn twigs, a tinge of warm salty butter and the general disposition of a wet farmyard.
Has a silky mouthfeel before the malt bites in, ratcheting its way onto the tounge, leaving a long finish that's got that new wood again only this time dipped in roasted honey with a whiff of smoke.
Quite feisty, very enjoyable, certainly in the leading pack so far.
Tonight's weather; The weather is sweet yeah / Makes you wanna move your dancing feet / To the rescue / Here I am / I want you to know y'all / Here I stand / As the morning gathers a rainbow / I want you to know y'all / That I'm a rainbow with you :)
Aroma has a splice of freshly hewn twigs, a tinge of warm salty butter and the general disposition of a wet farmyard.
Has a silky mouthfeel before the malt bites in, ratcheting its way onto the tounge, leaving a long finish that's got that new wood again only this time dipped in roasted honey with a whiff of smoke.
Quite feisty, very enjoyable, certainly in the leading pack so far.
Tonight's weather; The weather is sweet yeah / Makes you wanna move your dancing feet / To the rescue / Here I am / I want you to know y'all / Here I stand / As the morning gathers a rainbow / I want you to know y'all / That I'm a rainbow with you :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home