Whisky #3: Glenmorangie 10yo
Ah, Glenmorangie. The black labrador of malts. Trusty. Dependable. Mad as a box of frogs.
Sweet aroma pegged back by a dry note. Lucid fruitiness, sour afterbite, gentle pepper through the aftertaste. Really light drinking, will probably conjure up a different description tomorrow but it'll be still outstanding.
Probably the first single malt I tried, still the one that I return to when a damn fine malt is called for. Not mad fruit, not harsh peat, just malt, just on the button.
Weather update - Misty morning, Albert Bridge.
Sweet aroma pegged back by a dry note. Lucid fruitiness, sour afterbite, gentle pepper through the aftertaste. Really light drinking, will probably conjure up a different description tomorrow but it'll be still outstanding.
Probably the first single malt I tried, still the one that I return to when a damn fine malt is called for. Not mad fruit, not harsh peat, just malt, just on the button.
Weather update - Misty morning, Albert Bridge.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home